Tom Antkowiak MD, MS is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon, specialized in Sports Medicine and orthopedic surgical skills to provide his patients with the best possible outcomes.
Click on the below tabs to know more about his services.
- Sports injuries occur when playing indoor or outdoor sports or while exercising. They can result from accidents, inadequate training, improper use of protective devices, or insufficient stretching or warm-up exercises.
- Cartilage Repair and Transplantation
- In office Ultrasound Guided Injections
- Regenerative Cell Injections
- BMAC - Bone Marrow Aspirate Mesenchymal Regenerative Cell Injections
- PRP Injections - Platelet Rich Plasma
- Viscosuplementation Injection - Single Injection options available
- Cortisone Injections
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call to schedule an appointment or request an appointment online.